Our Basic Services are the Gold-Standard in the Firearms Industry
Proactive & Reactive Solutions
- Attorney/Client Privilege at a Flat Fee – From the first day that a client begins with FFLGuard, they are represented by the best firearms attorneys, subject matter experts and compliance specialists in the firearms industry. If a client ever finds their FFL at risk, they will already have over 500 years of collective experience on their side to aid them, without pesky invoices that reflect hourly billing.
- Law Plus Guidelines (“LPGs”) – The LPG’s are FFLGuard’s proprietary “roadmap” of helpful hints based on legal precedent, professional advice, and proven experience. Each LPG is given a point value, and so long as the client meets a pre-determined LPG threshold, then that client qualifies for services inside the scope of their plan without any additional payment of fees.
- Dedicated Defense Fund (“DDF”) – FFLGuard provides protection during an ATF inspection, at the inspection’s closing conference, after the ATF inspection, during a warning conference and leading up to and during any revocation hearing and its appeals. The DDF also contributes to the legal defense necessary to shield clients from anti-gun groups who may seek to put them out of business.
- ATF Audit Intervention Unit – Personnel will intervene and manage the ATF inspection process from start to finish.
- Civil Litigation Defense Unit – Covers start-up expenses related to an anti-gun group filing a Civil Complaint that may call a client’s business practices into question.
- Legal HelpDesk Access – Each client can access our HelpDesk 24/7 by telephone, e-mail or website for solutions from FFLGuard on any and all ATF or firearms-specific legal and compliance questions.
- Comprehensive Q&A/FAQ Library – Current and relevant information about firearms-related topics that could impact a client’s FFL are kept in this exclusive area as delivered by FFLGuard counsel, shared only with select clients and unavailable to the general public.
- Custom Guides and Pro-Forma Documents – PDF writable documents created by the FFLGuard team help clients deal with specific issues related to their FFL.
- Client Relations Team Support – FFLGuard provides a specific team of support staff to help each client navigate the Program’s personnel and offerings.
- Document Sharing & Maintenance – Keep all of your ATF and other legal documents in one cloud location provided by FFLGuard for quick access and reference when you need it most.
- OnLine Training Videos & Testing – Our training videos provide clients (and their staff) with an introduction to the world of firearms compliance, and tracks the student’s progress and understanding through a certification process that every client can follow online.
- FFLGuard “eBlasts” and Other Periodic “eCommunications” – Receive clients-only email updates to stay informed about current legal and firearms compliance related topics.